- Ann Taylor Sleeveless Pocket Shell Blouse//Okay, I live in Florida so just because it’s September doesn’t mean I need to pull out my sweaters yet. I love a classic white or cream blouse and this one is perfect on its own or paired with a cardigan on top! Chic office attire? Check!
- Ann Taylor Petite Kate Dot Everyday Ankle Pants// Let me say this…I’m OBSESSED with this color!!!! I want everything in this color! Shirts, bags, shoes, everything! I’m a huge fan of the ankle length too, and I don’t know what else to say besides that it’s the perfect fall staple. God, Ann Taylor never disappoints.
- Vince Camuto Scallop Pencil Skirt//Is it okay that when I saw this skirt I died a little bit on the inside? GAHHHH it’s SO PRETTY! Super feminine and romantic but still classy and put together and work-appropriate. On freaking point.
- Bauble Bar Circular Pave Bracelet// I typically include a lot of statement necklaces in these wear-to-work posts, but hellooooo, statement bracelets are a thing, too! I actually have this bracelet and it’s gorgeous in person. It goes with everything, and adds a little bling to any work outfit.
Know anyone who could use some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!