This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NBAReflective #CollectiveBias
It all started with my dad.
My dad played basketball pretty much his entire life.
I know this because he posts pictures like this on his Facebook. He’s number 11.
And like, did I ever really need to see a group of grown men wearing teeny tiny shorts like that? Well, no.. I could have done without that, but it’s a part of who my dad is, so I’ll accept it.
The day my brother was born, we knew he’d grow up to play basketball too.
And he did.
It was fun watching him play at this age because most of the kids never knew what they were doing. But he was always so focused.
He loved the game, and my dad loved coaching him.(Oh and by the way, my brother’s totally going to kill me for posting all of these pictures.)
But that’s okay. He’ll forgive me eventually. This little dude went home with a trophy this day…
And a bigger one another day….
But point is, basketball’s always been a part of his life. Always working on his skills.
And always getting better.
Today, he’s a total baller.
So for Christmas this year, I was totally stoked when I found the new NBA Reflective Collection at Target. (Note: It wasn’t in the clothing section, instead, over by the Automotive/Sporting Goods sections.)
I saw these and I was like, um…yea…Ryan’s going to LOVE them!
This new collection is exclusive to Target, and with items priced between $11.99 and $34.99, it’s much more affordable than some of the other brands my brother usually buys.
Target, my wallet thanks you.
They’ve got a men’s line, AND a youth line, for ages 4-16, so that means it makes the perfect gift for the little ones too!
And this stuff’s legit. NBA branded. Perfect for guys going after that new “athleisure” look. High quality clothes, with reflective elements…they’ll love this.
So yea, the NBA Reflective Collection is the perfect holiday gift for the basketball fanatic in your life. Because, you know how it is…. guys in general are hard to shop for. And teenagers?? They’re even harder. You never know what the latest trend is, and when you DO find out what’s trending out there, you soon regret it because it’s super expensive.
I love that Target’s introduced a clothing line that’s perfect for my teenage basketball-loving brother, and I can’t wait to give this to him! He’s absolutely going to love it!
Any of you guys have a basketball lover in your life?
What do you think about the new NBA Reflective Collection at Target?
Think they might like it?
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.