After blogging for six years, one of the questions I get asked most often is how difficult it is to start a blog.
Then people usually tell me that they’ve been wanting to start a blog for the longest time, they’ve just never had the time or known where to start.
So here we go, guys. Let’s just do it, huh?
I’ve put together a FREE 5-day e-mail challenge that’ll help you get your blog launched.
Sign up for the Start A Blog Challenge here and you’ll get your first e-mail TODAY.
Over the course of the 5-day e-mail series, we’ll cover:
- The technical part of setting up your hosting
- Choosing a name for your blog
- Selecting a niche/whether or not you need one
- Creating a content calendar
- Making your blog look pretty
- Collaborating with other bloggers
- Sharing the heck out of your content
And basically a whole bunch of other tips I wish I had known when I first started blogging six years ago.
So if your’e ready to finally do this and want a way to be held accountable, join the Start A Blog Challenge and I’ll walk you through it every step of the way.
No more excuses.
Time to make it happen.