Last week I decided to answer a whole bunch of pregnancy questions on Youtube, so in case you missed it, here’s the video! There are a bunch of different versions of this pregnancy tag challenge, but here are the questions I answered:
1. How many months pregnant are you?
2. How did your family react to the news?
3. Do you know the sex of the baby?
4. Do you want more children?
5. Wha’s been your biggest craving?
6..What’s been the best part of being pregnant?
7. What’s been the worst part of being pregnant?
8. Do you have any names picked out?
9. Who will be with you during labor?
10. Do you have a birth plan?
11. Will you record your labor?
12. Natural or medicated birth?
13. Are you scared about labor?
14. What do you most look forward to after pregnancy?
15. Will you breastfeed?
16. Do you plan to work or be a stay at home mom?
18. Will you make your own baby food?
19. Do you have any nursery ideas/themes?
We’ve only got 7 weeks left to go, and our baby girl’s gonna be here in no time! Anything else you’re curious about in regards to my pregnancy? Leave me a question in the comments and I’ll answer them in my next video!
Recent Pregnancy Posts + Videos
- My Pregnancy Pampering Routine
- Target Baby Girl Clothing Haul
- First Trimester Pregnancy Update
- Baby’s Gender Reveal Party
- My Pregnancy Announcement