Here in South Florida, you need your sunnies year-round, even in the fall. Because without them, there’s absolutely no way you can drive, or be outside without being blinded. I swear, I have at least five different pairs with me at all times in my car, and at least two more somewhere in my purse. So yea, I think it’s safe to say, I love a good pair of frames!
But as much as I need and love wearing sunglasses, I also refuse to spend a fortune on them, because, no….I’m not a millionaire! I also have a really bad habit of sitting on my glasses and breaking them into tiny pieces which means I’m definitely not dropping $200 on a pair that will soon be killed by my bootayy.
These are my latest! Aren’t they cute! I’m slightly obsessed with them.
I’m going to be extra careful with these and make sure they DON’T get sat on. Because they’re beautiful and I love them.
Here’s where I got them from:
So Flash Frames isn’t just another online retailer. Instead, it’s a totally new experience for finding sunnies that you love. You spot the style, and you get the frames. Easy as that.
This is how it works:
- First, upload a photo from your social channels, a magazine or other inspiration to the FlashFrames website.
- Then, pick the pair you want from a wide selection of similar styles.
- Finally, buy your authentic sunglasses from a trusted online retailer.
Pretty darn easy!
FlashFrames offers sunglasses AND glasses that look similar to the inspired pair, but at different price points so us broke peeps don’t have to spend a fortune! Thank God for that!
What do you think? Like my new shades?
Follow FlashFrames on social and order yourself a pair of new fall sunnies!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetFlashFrames/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GetFlashFrames
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getflashframes/
- Snapchat: @GetFlashFrames
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS ON BLOGGING! SEE THE FULL REVIEW HERE:
Know anyone who could use some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!