Nautical Engagement Photo Shoot
Okay, guys! I’m down to the wire. 18 days to go until my wedding, and still tons that I need to do. So if I happen to disappear a little in the next few weeks, I’m sorry, but I’ve got a wedding to attend, a honeymoon in St. Lucia to go to, we’re moving into our new house, and oh, I’m also finishing the draft for my book.
So I love you all, but I’m gunna be a little busy!
Since I’ve been super sentimental lately, I thought it’d be fun to post some of my favorite engagement pictures for you guys to see. I’ve got my amazing photographer, Lara Rios, to thank for these! She’s been amazing to work with, and I can’t wait to see the pictures she captures on the big day!
For those of you who don’t know, Joe and I live in Miami, and our very first date was at the Miami Boat Show, where we spent all day walking around a marina, the same marina these photos were taken at.
It’s an incredibly special spot for us, and that’s why our wedding ceremony and reception will be taking place at a hotel that overlooks this marina, because that day at the boat show was the very best first date I ever had, and as it turns out, it was my very last first date too.
Now here’s a look at our nautical engagement photo shoot!
Joe was such a trooper that day! He hates taking pictures, but he did a really great job pretending!
Anyway, I’m beyond excited that I kind of get to spend the rest of my life with this guy. Nothing could be better.
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.