Okay, so is anyone else freaking out about the fact that Mother’s Day is NEXT SUNDAY?! Like, where the heck did April even go?
I told my mom a few weeks ago that I was planning a Mother’s Day brunch at my house, and now I’m freaking out because I thought I had WAY MORE TIME.
Way to go, me. Epic failure as always.
So in case you still haven’t bought your momma anything for her special day, here are a few ideas. FYI…Nordstrom’s guaranteeing free delivery by Mother’s Day if you order by 3pm 4/29.
1. Tory Burch Fragrance Capsule Set $130 // 2. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace $65 // 3. Kate Spade Dipped Personalized Journal $16 // 4. CB Gift “You Are My Mom- That Is All” Mug $14 // 5. IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain $24 // 6. UGG Blanche Robe $98 // 7. Kate Spade Cape Drive Drawstring Tote $348 // 8. Fitbit Alta Wireless Fitness Tracker $129.95
And to help you recover from your shopping, or to help you buy something pretty for yourself, here’s a $25 PayPal giveaway! Feel free to enter as many times as you can!
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice? Pre-Order my new Book! (CLICK ON THE IMAGE):
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.