July Blog Income Report
Who can believe we’re already in August???
10 more days till my 25th birthday, though, so I’m pretty excited about that!
So now it’s time for me to share my July Blog Income Report, and yea, I’m really proud of all the work I’ve accomplished this month.
Like I’ve said a thousand times before, it’s not easy.
But definitely definitely worth it.
But here’s what July looked like:
- Miscellaneous Sponsored Posts: $750
- SITS Girls Sponsored Post: $200
- Clever Girls Collective Sponsored Posts: $410
- Google Adsense: $14.55
- Media.net ads: $22.11
- Share A Sale: $1.00
- Building A Framework Affiliate Sales: $10.00
- Amazon Associates: $12.78
TOTAL: $1,420.44 (40,812 page views)
The biggest thing for me this month was the fact that my page views pretty much doubled. Last month, page views were at 21,747 (which was still huge for me), so I’m like completely dumbfounded right now.
Again, I’m contributing the increase in income and increase in page views to the fact that I’m finally looking at my blog as a business. It’s no longer just a hobby for me, so it’s time to get serious about this.
I’ve been spending more and more time on my blog, but I’m happy that the energy I’ve been spending hasn’t been for nothing.
As I mentioned last month, however, I really need to keep looking at other ways of monetizing. Sponsored posts have generated a lot of income, but those opportunities aren’t always going to be there. I’m already looking at the sponsored post opportunities for August from some of the networks I’m a part of, and I can already tell that there aren’t a whole lot of them that are a fit for my blog.
So I need to brainstorm a bit on that.
But I NEED to do that.
AND I’ve been waiting to use my new Ban.do agenda to do some planning so now that it’s finally August and I can finally use it, I’m off to write down my goals and plan out my next few blog posts!
Finally caved and bought my Bando planner!! Obsessed ? #iamverybusy #prettylittlethings #omgbandoagenda #thatsdarling #plannergirl #blog #blogger #blogging #lifestyleblogger #lifestyleblogging #100happydays #geny #genygirl #millennials #prettythings #deskaccessories #bandofun #flashesofdelight #instablogger #workit #hustle #bandogirlgang #planneraddict #shopbando
A photo posted by Kayla Cruz (@kcruz012) on
So tell me!!! Anything else you guys have been doing to help monetize your blog?? Let’s help each other out in the comments!!
Check out more of my posts on blogging, and keep checking back here for more monthly income reports!
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- June Blog Income Report
- You Can Make Money Blogging Without Tons of Page Views
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
Follow me on:
* This post contains affiliate links, so if you decide to use any of my links, I’ll receive a small commission of anything you purchase. A BIG THANKS for supporting Gen Y Girl.