Every once in a while I need a good kick in the butt to get me motivated, so consider this your friendly kick in the tush from yours truly.
Print these out, post them on Instagram, save them as your computer background…do whatever you have to do to remind yourself to chase after your dreams.
You got this, babe.
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe in the one reason why it will. – Unknown
You’re not learning if you’re comfortable. – Debbie Beets
Fitting in is boring for anyone who wants to be extraordinary. – Adam Levine
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
Take the risk.
Say yes to new adventures.
Grow through what you go through.
Related Reading: Boss Lady Quotes
Be the girl who decided to go for it.
In any given moment, we have two options : to step forward into growth or step back into safety. – Abraham Maslow
If you’re not doing what you love you’re wasting time.
Keep raising the bar.
Want more career advice?
Order my book, Corporate Survival Guide For Your Twenties
And if you’re looking to start a profitable side hustle, check out my step-by-step guide (with screenshots) on how to start a blog! I’ve been blogging for six years and I’d love to walk you through the process!
Already a blogger and ready to take your blog to the next level?
Here’s an an awesome course I recommend that’ll walk you through growing your following, working with brands, and making money the first year!
Resources for creative professionals:
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
- The 24 Hour Resume Makeover (save 30% with promo code REACH30)
- One Month Web Development Bundle
- Excel Masterclass
- Build Your Own Brand
- Power Up Podcasting
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College