Gifts For Bloggers They’ll Really Love
Yeti Microphone // Kate Spade Planner // Kate Spade Notebook // Sony Digital Camera // Business Card Holder // Selfie Light // Coffee Mug // Tripod // Blog Topic Ideas // Kate Spade Computer Bag // External Hard Drive
I just spent a good three hours online making my Christmas list, so I figured I’d round up a whole bunch of awesome gifts for bloggers. Because it’s hard to understand what it’s like to be a blogger, unless you are one yourself, so friends, – I got cha.
I told Joe that I wanted some new font packs and stock photos for Christmas and he just stared at me and was like, “what the heck is wrong with you woman?” But you know what I mean, right?! This season, most of us don’t need extra stuff that we’ll use once and forget about. Instead, we want to invest in our online businesses, so these are all great gifts to put on your wish list. Enjoy!
Books, Planners, and Journals
- Building A Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook
- The Badass Blog Planner
- Epic Blog: One Year Editorial Calendar
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- The Ultimate Blog Planner
- Blog Inc
- Girl Boss
- You Are A Badass
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill It In Your Career. Rock Social Media
- Creative Inc: The Ultimate Guide To Running A Successful Freelance Business
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- Steal Like An Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- The Solopreneur Sanity Handbook
Courses, Creatives, & social media Tools
- Solopreneur Success Bundle
- Boss Pitch – Erica Ligenza
- Creative Market Font Bundles
- Hip Media Kits
- Restored 316 WordPress Themes
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS ON BLOGGING!
Know anyone who could use some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!