Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I’m slightly obsessed with big, bright, bold watches, since they’re kind of the perfect accessory to help spruce up your work wardrobe this spring!
What do you think?
1. Kate Spade Metro – $195 // 2. Kate Spade Metro Bee- $225 // 3. Michael Kors Mini Darci- $149.98 // 4. Kate Spade Scalloped Metro- $120.26 // 5. Marc Jacobs Baker- $195 // 6. Tory Burch Riva Mini Double Wrap- $395 // 7. Tory Burch Riva Logo Dial – $295 // 8. Kate Spade Metro Somewhere- $195
Have any other fave Spring Watches?
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.