Happy Friday everyone! If you hate these Friday Roundups, I’m totally sorry.
But I don’t hate them.
Not a tiny bit.
I’ve found so many awesome blogs since I stared these roundup posts, and I love having a running list of great posts to read whenever I have downtime.
So I hope you enjoy these just as much as I have! 🙂
And when you’re done, maybe you want to check out THIS POST where I talk about how much I love my cat and stuff and how much of a crazy cat lady I am!
1. Increase Your Hustle With Ways To Work Smart & Healthy: Think Creative
2. Productivity Habits To Streamline Your Life: Embracing Simple Blog
3. 10 Things I’ve Learned Since Starting a Blog: Amidst The Chaos
4. 9 Easy Energy Boosters: Hello Nature
5. 7 Habits of Highly Resilient People: Glitter N’ Goals
Any others you want to share? I’m always looking for new blogs to read!!
My happy moments from the week…
Our celebration of National Donut Day
Cake tasting Take 2
Take 2! Wedding Cake Tasting! #stillaterriblebride #butidolikeatingcake #100happydays A photo posted by Kayla Cruz (@kcruz012) on
Wedding Countdown…T minus 5 months!
Other stuff you might like:
- Career Series No. 1 – Accountant
- Budgeting Tips For Your 20s
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- Friday Roundup: 6/5/15
- Friday Roundup: 5/29/15
- Friday Roundup: 5/22/15
- Friday Roundup: 5/8/15
- Friday Roundup: 5/1/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/24/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/17/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/10/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/3/15
Follow me on: