Hi friends!! It’s FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY and I can’t even tell you how happy I am about that!
It’s been one of those weeks, and I’m physically and mentally exhausted!
Really looking forward to this weekend since we’ll be relaxing and spending time with family on Sunday.
Anyway, despite the crazy amounts of stuff going on the past few days, I still managed to read some bad-ass blogs, so here were some of my favorites:
- This one’s a little old, but I read if for the first time a couple days ago and it struck a nerve with me. Sam from Smart Twenties tells us How To Deal With Perfectionism In Your Twenties.
- I swear, there’s an 80% chance I was a mouse in another life, because if I could eat cheese all day, I would. That’s why I found The Every Girl’s How To Build The Ultimate Cheese Board just perfect.
- Advice From A Twentysomething Really gets you thinking with How To Experience More Positive Emotions Everyday. Definitely needed this one this week.
- Okay, I don’t know about you, but I sit in a freaking office chair every day, so I needed The Blissful Mind’s 10-Minute Chair Yoga Routine for Stress Relief in my life. Pinned this to my Working Out Pinterest Board and I’ll be adding that to my weekly routine.
- It was Erica’s 22nd birthday yesterday, so she shared on her blog, Coming Up Roses, 22 Lessons In 22 Years. She’s one of my fave bloggers, so be sure to check out her witty and fun list of life lessons she’s learned this far.
- And last but not least, one that I think most of us would benefit from reading, 5 Signs You Have an Unhealthy Relationship With Technology from Christina over at Embracing Simple. This one was a little scary.
Hope you enjoy these, and hope you all have a HAPPY EASTER!!!
Lots of fun stuff planned for next week, so be sure to check back then!
New to blogging? This might be a good place to start.
Oh, and I’m now offering 1-on-1 coaching sessions via phone to help answer any blogging questions you may have. $25 for a one hour session. Would love to share any advice I can give you, and make a new friend along the way! Contact me here for additional info 🙂
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.