1. Shatter Proof Wine Glasses // 2. NutriBullet // 3. Keurig // 4. Lunch Container // 5. Coffee Mug // 6. Filtered Water Pitcher // 7. Glass Tupperware // 8. Slow Cooker
Can you guys believe that school’s already back in session? What the heck?! Where did this summer go? Oh well, guess there’s no point in complaining about it. Back to reality!
Now I know that going back to school isn’t always fun, but you know what KIND OF is?! Getting your dorm room all set up! So today I’ve rounded up a whole bunch of dorm room essentials and I want to tell you a little bit about Amazon Prime Student.
First of all, did you guys even know it’s a thing? Amazon Prime Student?
Dude, if I had known about it in college, my life would have bene so much easier!
I’m a regular Amazon Prime user right now, and let me tell you something, I have a serious obsession with it. I order almost EVERYTHING from Amazon Prime and I honestly have no idea how I’d survive without it.
1. Bed In A Bag // 2. Cards Against Humanity // 3. Makeup Organizer // 4. Bathroom Caddy // 5. Wood Hangers // 6. Diffuser
So anyway, Amazon Prime Student is pretty awesome. You get free two-day shipping, access to thousands of movies and TV shows, and some pretty sweet deals, exclusive to college students.
Oh, and you can also save money on textbooks. And really, every penny counts because textbooks are crazy expensive. So skip the line at the stores and purchase your books through Amazon Prime Student. It’ll save you time, money, and hassle. Aint nobody got time for that!
1. Noise Cancelling Headphones // 2. External Hard Drive // 3. Fan // 4. Surge Protector // 5. Wireless Printer // 6. Speaker // 7. Two-In-One Vacuum
Still not convinced? Well, right now you can sign up for a free six-month sponsored trial of Amazon Prime Student. You’ll get access to all the cool stuff I just mentioned, plus unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos. SIX MONTHS totally free (courtesy of Sprint)! Why not give it a shot?
After that it’s just $49 a year—half the price of a regular Amazon Prime membership. And guys, that $49 pays for itself. Even the $99 that I pay for the regular membership is worth it.
So think about treating yourself to a stress-free back to school experience and sign up for Amazon Prime Student.
That way you can shop all my favorites and get your dorm room looking nice and ready for an awesome semester away from home!
What are some of YOUR dorm room essentials, and what do you think about Amazon Prime? Are you a fan? Let us know!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Know anyone who could use some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!