- Most of us have a routine first thing in the morning. Check blog stats, check Pinterest, check Twitter, check our Facebook pages… okay, now we’re ready to start the day.
- We’re GOING to take a million pictures. Sometimes, yes, of delicious food. Whining about it isn’t going to make us take any less. You’re just gunna annoy us.
- A planner isn’t just a planner. It’s a way of life. Please don’t disturb us when its pages are open and we’re writing stuff down.
- Notebooks WILL be found all over the house. Often, stacks of them. Yes, we need that many.
- We easily become obsessed with weird random stuff like flamingos, pineapples, pineapples with sunglasses, watermelons, etc. Get used to our crazy.
- We take this stuff seriously. For some of us, it’s a business, so don’t dismiss our blogging as a simple little hobby. We sign contracts, pay taxes, and have clients, we’re not just aimlessly surfing the internet.
- Want to impress us? Learn about PhotoShop or develop some professional photography skills. Bloggers like guys with skills. We’ll definitely keep you around if you can help us with our work.
- We talk to ourselves. Sometimes, a lot. Especially when writing a blog post. Nothing wrong with that.
- We’ll be having a great time, a great conversation, and mid-sentence we’ll run into the other room searching for a pen and paper like a crazy lunatic. When an idea comes up for a blog post, we can’t risk forgetting it!
- If we’re taking a long road trip, chances are we’re listening to a blog podcast instead of music, so you better be okay with that.
- A high traffic blog day puts us in an instant good mood! Celebrations are always in order on those days!
- Yes, we have tons of online friends we’ve never met. And you know what? They’re a whole lot nicer than most people we interact with face to face, so no, it’s not weird.
- Don’t know what to give us for our birthdays/V-day/anniversaries? Lucky for your, gift giving is no longer difficult. Just scroll through our blogs and you’ll likely find a whole bunch of wish list posts. You’re welcome.
New to blogging? This might be a good place to start.
Oh, and I’m now offering 1-on-1 coaching sessions via phone to help answer any blogging questions you may have. $25 for a one hour session. Would love to share any advice I can give you, and make a new friend along the way! Contact me here for additional info 🙂
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.