1. Ban.do Just Chill Out Cooler Bag- $32.00 // 2. Ban.do Super Chill Rainbow Cooler Bag- $34.00 // 3. Band.do Super Chill Watermelon Cooler Bag – $32.00 // 4. PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag – $24.95 // 5. ORE Originals Good Lunch Sack – $16.00 // 6. Kate Spade New York Break The Ice Cooler Bag – $52.82 // 7. Bon Tons Lunch Bag – $40.00 // 8. Lilly Pulitzer Beverage Bucket – $28.00 // 9. Vera Bradley Lighten Up Cooler- $33.95 // 10. Hango Insulated Lunch Box – $19.99
Pretty Lunch Boxes, Huh?!
Want to know the secret to saving money, guys?!
PACK YOUR OWN DAMN LUNCH!
That is, unless you’re totally fine dropping $10-$15 on lunch every day, and if that’s the case, can you buy me lunch too?!
No but really, lunch is expensive, so lately I’ve been doing my best to take my own food to work and that’s helped my budget tremendously!
But I’m so tired of taking my lunch to work in an ugly plastic bag. I guess I was okay with it for a while, but after my bag ripped last week and my yogurt splattered all over the place, I think I”m done with the plastic bags.
Time for a big girl lunchbox.
So I searched online for some chic lunch bags and these were the best I could find. Aren’t they cute? On a side note: numbers 1 and 6 are a little bigger and a bit more like coolers, so they’re also great for going o the beach.
What do you think? Which one’s your FAVE? Do you take your lunch to work? If you do, has it saved you money?! Tips and advice are welcome!
ANDDDD HERE ARE A FEW MORE!
Oh and btw… If you’re not using FREE cash-saving apps when you’re doing your groceries, then you’re totally leaving money on the table. Have you ever heard of Checkout 51? It’s kind of awesome. Sign up, and upload your receipts once you’ve finished grocery shopping. You’ll then get money back depending on the products that you’ve bought! Right now, if you sign up, you’ll get $5 back after uploading your first receipt. Not a bad deal. Think about it… you’re getting money back for buying stuff you already buy, so it’s almost like free money!
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.