Let’s get real – most bloggers these days think of blogging as a hobby.
If we’re honest, some of us are even embarrassed to tell our friends and family what the heck we’re doing online all the time.
“What’s that blog thing you’re doing?” – “Oh nothing, just a little project I’m working on – a little hobby of mine.”
But what if you could start thinking of your blog as a business instead?
What if you could start thinking of it as a way to earn money each month and really turn it into a profitable income stream? 💰🤑
Well, now you can.
I’m beyond excited to finally announce the launch of my new blogging e-course, Side Hobby to Side Hustle!
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned over the past 7 years of blogging and packaged it into a course that helps you get strategic about your blogging goals to help you make it profitable. ✨
Throughout the course, I’m totally transparent with you guys.
I tell you exactly how much money I make, which income streams are the most effective, and all the resources and tools I use to help me make money through my blog.
I fill you in on exactly how I’ve managed to have $2,000 months – which now allows me to stay at home with my baby girl as a work-from-home mom blogger.
I also share the exact templates I use to track important aspects of my business, and my personal media kit that I send to brands when negotiating collaborations. 📧
Plus, there’s a members-only Facebook group that you’ll receive access to where you’ll be able to ask questions, share your work, and participate in Q&A Facebook Live sessions on a monthly basis.
It’s been months in the making, but it’s finally ready and I can’t wait to help walk you through it! 💕
Inside the course you’ll find:
- A breakdown of the resources + tools I use to monetize my blog
- A discussion of the different income streams available
- My favorite blogger networks that I work with on sponsored campaigns
- The exact templates I use to track different aspects of my business
- An exclusive look at my personal media kit that I send to brands when collaborating with them
- Access to a members-only Facebook group w/ monthly Facebook Live sessions
- A course workbook to help you get strategic about your blogging goals
- Productivity tips and hacks to help streamline your content creation process
- BONUS content including income, stats, and pitch tracking templates
- + so much more!
So what does it cost?
Right now – just $98 (or 2 monthly payments of $49)
Once Early Bird pricing expires, pricing jumps up to $199, so act now and save yourself over $100!
So if you’re ready to take your blog to the next level, check out the full sales page here.
PS – Early Bird pricing ends Friday, September 28th at 11:59pm, so hurry up and sign up today.