I used to share a blog income report every single month, but lately, there’s been a lot going on.
But I did want to let you guys know how I’m doing, so here’s what my blog income has looked like over the past three months.
- Miscellaneous Sponsored Work: $200
- Social Fabric Sponsored Posts: $440
- Clever Girls Sponsored Posts: $200
- Tap Influence Sponsored Posts: $95
- Affiliate Sales: $137.98
- Google Adsense: $23.01
- Media.Net: $8.84
- Share-A-Sale: $3.48
- Miscellaneous Sponsored Work: $125
- Social Fabric Sponsored Posts: $125
- Clever Girls Sponsored Posts: $625
- Affiliate Sales: $65.40
- Google Adsense: $19.40
- Share-A-Sale: $11.36
- Miscellaneous Sponsored Work: $500
- Clever Girls Sponsored Posts: $65
- Affiliate Sales: $41.97
- Google Adsense: $28.27
- Share-A-Sale: $24.22
- Factors To Consider Before Changing Jobs
- 5 Apps I Can’t Live Without
- 3 Reasons Why Every Millennial Needs A Rewards Credit Card
Q1 Total: $2,738.93
How do I feel about that?
Well, to be honest with you, these haven’t been my most profitable months. I’m still super grateful that I’ve been able to make some extra cash on the side, but I need to step up my game a bit.
Yes, I’ve had a lot going on. Yes, I’ve been somewhat slacking. But at the same time I know my income’s dropped a bit because I’m spending more time working on my own digital products that I’m hoping to launch within the next few months.
Where does the majority of my income come from?
At the moment, the majority of my income is generated through sponsored content. And as much as I like writing and getting paid to do it, it IS a lot of work and I find myself say no to a lot of opportunities because I can’t handle the volume.
That being said, my goal for this year is to #1 have my own products to sell, and #2 to nail down a much better strategy for affiliate marketing.
So that’s all I have to report at the moment! Looking forward to a successful quarter ahead!
It’s been over a year since I published this post. Since then, I’ve more than tripled my page views, and I’m super happy to say that I’ve made a ton of progress in the affiliate marketing world. Here are a couple new ways I’m making money blogging these days:
- Affiliate Marketing through Ultimate Bundles – a super good way to bring in revenue from promoting awesome products (feel free to sign up here)
- More affiliate Marketing through Share A Sale
- Affiliate Marketing through RewardStyle (send me an e-mail at email@example.com if you’d like a referral)
Anyway, if you’re thinking about starting a blog of your own, check out my step-by-step guide to starting a blog (with screenshots) and I’ll walk you through the whole process.
Catch up on all my previous blog income reports:
- 2016 Year End
- Q2 2016
- Q1 2016
- December 2015
- October/November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- My Very First Income Report