Um, so today’s my birthday, guys! WOOOHOO! 26!
Really excited to see what this year has to offer!
No pressure, but I really don’t know how this year can possibly top year 25 given that this past year I:
LOL 26 has a whole lot to live up to!
But anyway, I thought it’d be fun to share 26 things that you probably don’t know about me. I’ll try to make this as non-awkward as possible!
- I’m the oldest chid in my family. I’ve got a sister who’s 24 and a brother who’s 16. I’m also my parent’s favorite.
- When I was younger I almost killed my sister when I pushed her down the stairs in a laundry basket.
- I paint my nails at least five times a week because I have major anxiety and chip my nail polish off on a daily basis.
- I’m a die-hard Harry Potter fanatic, and had I been enrolled at Hogwarts I would have 100% been in Gryffindor. No doubt about that.
- I work at an AMAZING advertising agency, BlackDog advertising, as their Social Media Manager/Copywriter. Best decision I ever made.
- I was a sorority girl in college. Love me some Phi Mu. So many awesome memories.
- I’m OBSESSED with Sugarfina.
- If I could spend my whole life traveling, I would. I was fortunate enough to visit St. Lucia, Las Vegas, Napa, and San Francisco this year, but now it’s time to plan some new trips. Suggestions?
- I have a great-grandpa who’s 98 years old. He’s a total #boss who still goes to work with my dad and serves coffee to all the patients.
- I have a serious case of resting bitch face. I’m usually quite happy, though. Unless I have to interact with stupid people. I have a zero-tolerance policy for incompetence. Aint nobody got time for that.
- My car is always a hot mess. On any given day, you can find at least 12 pairs of shoes, a pair of pants, and 4-5 shirts in there.
- I used to hate cats but now I’m hands down a crazy cat lady and damn proud.
- Every time I swim in a pool, I think an alligator’s gunna show up. I’m slightly paranoid about life.
- I think Bob Ross is a bad-ass. I could spend hours of my life watching him paint, a skill that I totally suck at. He also has a pet squirrel. Peapod the pocket squirrel! Sorry, these things amuse me.
- Every Halloween I watch Hocus Pocus, and during Christmas, I watch Beauty & The Beast’s Enchanted Christmas. ALL THE FEELS.
- I’ve been a gymnast, a dancer, a cheerleader, a cross-fit fanatic and I’ve even given Krav Maga a shot. Now I sit my butt on a couch and write a whole lot.
- I have two scars on my body. One on the side of my eye from a time I passed out and hit the corner of my dresser, and the other on my pinky finger from a failed attempt at opening a can of corn. SO freaking lame.
- I’m an epic failure on most days. I have so many embarrassing stories, so I’ll just save those for another post.
- I make Joe watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette with me, and no, I don’t feel bad about it.
- My bathtub is probably my favorite spot in my house.
- My senior year of high school I took AP Statistics, AP Calculus, and AP Physics, all at the same time. So yea, I was a total nerd.
- Back in the day when free time actually existed, I loved playing video games like Ghost Recon and Kingdom Hearts.
- I think about food all the time, but when I was younger, I wouldn’t eat. My mom had to legit set a timer and threaten me with all sorts of stuff in order to get me to finish my meals.
- A couple years ago, I saved up money to buy myself a Macbook air. It was by far the most expensive thing I ever bought myself. TWO DAYS LATER my cat spilled water on it and the computer was ruined. I don’t know how I didn’t kill him. Well, actually, I do. Look how cute he is.
- I’m fascinated by makeup tutorials. Love my girls Casey Holmes, Kathleen Lights, and Jacklyn Hill. But despite the hours I’ve spent watching them, I still can’t do a freaking winged eyeliner. When I try, it looks like this.
- I LOVE inspirational quotes and posters. I have a tiny little Etsy shop I’m working on and I’m hoping to be able to grow it this year.
So yea! Just a few things you might not have known about me! And now it’s YOUR turn! Share one fun fact about yourself in the comments! Come on! I just told you TWENTY SIX about me!
Know anyone who could use some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!