Alright you guys, it’s no secret that I’m 1000% obsessed with Amazon. As a new mom, Amazon Prime was a total life saver last year. I ordered pretty much anything I could from there and 2 days later, it’d arrive on my doorstep. I didn’t even need to put on pants. #score
So in no particular order, here are some of my best Amazon purchases of 2018. These are things I bought and LOVED and a bunch of them we still use to this day.
- Sophie The Giraffe // The minute Riley started teething, this thing was baby girl’s best friend. It’s the perfect teether for little ones and it’s also just super super cute.
- The Magic of Motherhood // I’ve been reading a lot lately, and this was one of my favorite books about motherhood I’ve read so far. As a first time mom last year, I struggled with feeling a bit lonely and feeling like a total failure, so this book and the many stories told by other moms inside of it were just so helpful and inspirational.
- Earth Mama Postpartum Spray // If you’ve recently pushed a tiny human out of your vagina or are getting ready to do that anytime soon, this is the one postpartum product I would recommend over and over again. This is such a life saver for helping you heal down there and trust me – when you’re in a crap ton of pain after giving birth, this makes things so much better.
- Amazon Fire for Kids // Yep, I’m the bad mom. The one who lets her 1 year old watch a bunch of tv on her tablet. Go ahead, sue me. I’m the worst. Now that we’re done with that, Riley has LOVED her Amazon Fire (the kids version) and it’s been super helpful for road trips + outings where she needs some entertainment. I love that the kids version has different kid apps you can download like the Disney app because Riley’s obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- Indestructible Books // My child went through a phase where she ate books. Yep, like legit ate paper and even hard pieces of cardboard. If that’s any indication of how she’s going to behave as she gets older, dear God, help me. Anyway, a friend of mine recommended these Indestructible books and they were so so good! Basically they’re meant to NOT be destroyed, so your little ones can twist them, crunch them, and yes, chomp on them, and they still won’t break.
- Willow Tree Figurine // Joe bought me this figurine for Mother’s day last year and it’s one of my all time favorite pieces we have in our home. There’s something so special about it since it represents our family of 3 and I love that this brand has other collectible pieces we can purchase to represent other phases of our life together.
- Outdoor Couch Cushions // My hubby is straight up bomb because he built us an outdoor sectional couch from scratch. He found some plans online, bought some wood, and two days later, we had a new couch. It’s seriously amazing. But I kind of forgot we had to buy couch cushions and those can be super expensive. We bought these from Amazon though and they were half the price of most other ones I was looking at. The quality is great and they’ve worked out perfectly.
- Baby Playpen // Another one of those things that has saved us so much sanity. The minute Riley started crawling, we knew we needed some kind of playpen to keep her from getting into everything. This one is super lightweight, a neutral color, comes apart really easily, and you can even buy additional panels if you wanna make it bigger. Can’t recommend this enough.
- Day Designer Planner // For all you planner lovers out there, this is one of my favorites. I love the daily pages because I can plan my days hour by hour and it’s honestly the only planner I’ve ever stuck to for a whole year. I did a full video review of it here if you’re interested.
- Baby Carrier // This is hands down one of those baby essentials that are legit – essential. This baby carrier has allowed me to get so much done this first year as a new mom – being able to put Riley in it while I did things around the house. These little babes get super clingy and want to be around you 24/7, so a baby carrier like this one is so handy to have. This one in particular can be worn 6 different ways, so it grows with your baby. Love it so darn much.
- Gray Front Tie Shirt // I bought some clothes from Amazon a couple months ago for the first time (see the full video try on haul here) and I was so impressed with the quality of the stuff I bought. Out of all the pieces I purchased, this gray shirt is probably the one I wear the most. It’s such a cute and casual shirt and it was less than $20.
- Baby Bounce House // This is probably Riley’s favorite thing we bought her all year. This baby bounce house has been so much fun to play in and baby girl has straight up loved it. You can check out this vlog and this vlog too if you wanna see what she thought of it!
And those, my friends, are our best Amazon purchases of 2018! What do you think of them? Any you’d consider trying? I know they’re super random – a mix of mommy and baby stuff plus random stuff like couch cushions, but that’s what I love about Amazon. They freaking have everything!