What would the quality be like? Would the stuff fit weird?
IDK, there’s something about ordering clothes on the internet – especially from a place like Amazon that gives me a tad bit of anxiety.
But the other day I finally caved.
I figured, what’s the worst that can happen? I hate it? Okay, fine. If it sucks, I’ll just ship it right back, and with Amazon Prime I get free returns. So really, it’d just cost me one extra trip to the UPS store. I could deal with that.
So I placed my order, and I was so pleasantly surprised! I got the cutest pieces to add to my fall wardrobe and even better, everything I’m about to share with you was less than $22.
* BROWN FRONT TIE SHIRT (MEDIUM): https://amzn.to/2C3mjzl
* PINK + STRIPES T-SHIRT (SMALL): https://amzn.to/2pGUeXy
* HUNTER GREEN TOP (SMALL): https://amzn.to/2pNCWIl
* GRAY FRONT TIE SHIRT (SMALL): https://amzn.to/2yiXM64
* LONG SLEEVE BLUSH FRONT TIE SHIRT (SMALL): https://amzn.to/2PkyLia
* BLACK BELL SLEEVE BLOUSE (SMALL): https://amzn.to/2ykTCe4
* GREEN T-SHIRT DRESS (SMALL): https://amzn.to/2C2y755
* BLUE LONG SLEEVE DRESS (SMALL): https://amzn.to/2ynLVnd
So what do you guys think? Did I do okay? Which one of these pieces is your favorite?
BTW, click here to access my Amazon store. It’s a list of all my favorite books, household items, and baby stuff that I always order via Amazon!