Hi guys! I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve done my weekly roundup.
Things have been hectic to say the least, but things should be slowing down soon!
Here’s what I’ve been up to lately:
- Joe and I got married.
2. We went on a week-long vacation to St. Lucia and loved every minute of it.
3. We’re closing on our new house on Monday!
4. Oh, and I’ve also got my book page up on Amazon! Still a work in progress, still working on the final book cover, but dude, I’ve got a page on Amazon. Can’t get over it.
So yea, that’s what I’ve been up to. Looking forward to a short week at work and stuffing my face with Turkey on Thursday! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
And if you get some time off and need some good stuff to read, you here are a few of my favorite posts from the past few weeks that you can check out:
- 5 Tips + Tricks to Staying Productive While Working From Home: Emylee Says
- The 411 On Entrepreneurship – 19 Things All First-Time Business Owners Need to Know: Think Creative Collective
- 11 Financial Habits Of Successful Women: The Daily Femme
- 5 Easy Steps To Becoming A Better Hostess: My Domaine
- 21 Quick Actions You Can Do Today To Simplify Your Life: Slow Your Home
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.