Corporate Survival Guide For Your Twenties
“Buell’s work-wisdom runneth over like a waterfall in this new book and it should be given out in every HR new hire orientation.” – Paul Angone, Best-selling Author of 101 Secrets for Your Twenties and creator of AllGroanUp.com
What kind of stuff will you learn? Well, stuff like…
- Talking to your boss about your career goals
- dressing accordingly
- getting people to like you
- making the workday enjoyable
- earning your boss’ respect
- dealing with difficult people who totally suck
- staying sane and avoiding overwhelm
- growing as a professional
- & changing jobs
That kind of stuff.
And you know what’s awesome about it?
It’s not a textbook.
It’s not a cheesy HR manual.
It’s a quick fun read for us young people with short attention spans.
It’s a guide for surviving your first few years in the corporate world, so you can be a total boss and not go home crying every day.
I’ve been through stuff.
I’ve ended up in HR a couple of times.
I’ve learned the hard way, so now I’m sharing what I’ve learned so far.
I hope you guys enjoy it, and I cannot thank you enough for your support!