September Blog Income Report
Every month, I look forward to sharing my blog income report with you guys, and this past month was no different.
September was a good month!
But before you read my September blog income report, check out my previous blog income reports here:
Okay, now we can continue…
Here’s what September looked like:
- Clever Girls Collective Sponsored Posts: $350
- Social Fabric: $340
- Miscellaneous Sponsored Work: $50
- Linquia: $10
- Panel Contribution: $100
- Share A Sale: $4.40
- Google Adsense: $11.44
- Media.net Ads: $26.37
- Amazon Associates: $24
- Pollinate Media: $545
- TapInfluence: $30
- Building A Framework: $40
Total: $1,531.21 (30,367 page views)
Just for comparison purposes…
This was April: TOTAL: $202.82 (11,936 page views)
This was May: TOTAL: $434.18 (16,456 page views)
This was June: TOTAL: $1,188.77 (21,747 page views)
This was July: TOTAL: $1,420.44 (40,812 page views)
And this was August: TOTAL: $1,605.10 (28,767 page views)
September was another really great month for me! I spent a lot of time working on sponsored posts, and I did my first bit of work for Pollinate Media which is a blogger media group that I’d been dying to get accepted into for months now.
Other than that, there wasn’t anything totally new that I tried.
And actually, it was extremely difficult for me this month because I was trying to juggle writing for my blog and writing my book.
If you haven’t heard yet, yes, I’m writing a book. You can read a little more about it here. Just so you know, I’m holding a contest that could win you a shout out in my book, so check out my book update post to learn how to enter. I’m still accepting submissions.
And while I’m super excited about it, I’m a little behind on my deadlines, so I need to spend most of October focusing on that, not on sponsored blog writing.
Joe actually told me that I’m not allowed to take on new sponsored blog writing until after the wedding, because I’ve been a giant stress-ball trying to juggle a full time job, blogging, writing my book, our moving into our new house at the end of the month, and last minute wedding stuff for our November 7th wedding.
LOL how on earth could I be stressed??
So yea, I have a bit of sponsored work left to finish up for October, but I know that October and November won’t be as successful monetarily for me as the past few months have.
But that’s life.
Right now I’ve got OTHER super important stuff going on that needs my attention.
Once we get back from our honeymoon, I can get back to it.
I can also spend more time focusing on my Etsy print shop, since I’m having so much fun with that.
I’ll also be looking at ways to better automate my social media so I can spend less time promoting my work manually on Pinterest, and more time writing content.
So that’s it! My September Blog Income Report!
Hope you guys had a great month too!
Now it’s your turn to share! What have you guys been doing to help monetize your blog?? Let’s help each other out in the comments!!
Check out more of my posts on blogging, and keep checking back here for more monthly income reports!
I’m also offering one-on-one blog coaching calls, in case you’re interested. $25 for one-hour sessions where you can ask me all you want, and I can help you take your blog to the next level. Contact me here, and we’ll figure out the details.
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- June Blog Income Report
- You Can Make Money Blogging Without Tons of Page Views
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
Follow me on:
* This post contains affiliate links, so if you decide to use any of my links, I’ll receive a small commission of anything you purchase. A BIG THANKS for supporting Gen Y Girl.