Pretty Flamingo Things for the Flamingo Obsessed
1. Bathing Suit by Sperry Top Sider; 2. Necklace by Be Mint Boutique; 3. Sunny Life Flamingo Candles; 4. Carter’s Baby Girls’ 4 Piece Pajamas; 5. Flamingo iPhone 6 Case; 6. Mud Pie Baby Girls’ Flamingo Romper 7. Kate Spade Cedar Stree-Maise Satchell; 8. Cotton Romper by BP; 9. Kate Spade Iggy Sandal 10. Pelemele Flamingo Cupcake Toppers 11. Urban Outfitters Socks 12. SunnyLife Flamingo Pool Float
So yea, it’s pretty clear that flamingos are having a moment. And me? Well, I’m slightly obsessed. I think I had WAY TOO MUCH FUN putting this post together, and I didn’t even have enough space in my collage to fit all the beautiful stuff I found.
So here are MORE pretty flamingo things I found.
Urban Outfitters Flamingo Makeup Bag
This Kate Spade watch that makes you want to look at your wrist all day.
This super cute t-shirt from Sweet Ts Design Shoppe. Loved it so much I posted it on Instagram this week!
And this flamingo tote from LH Calligraphy, another awesome Etsy shop.
And lastly, these Flamingo Party Straws from Peanut Butter and Bow. If these don’t make you want to throw a flamingo themed party, I don’t know what will.
Am I crazy? Am I the only one flamingo obsessed? Any other super-cute flamingo stuff out there that I missed?
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
Follow me on:
***This post contains affiliate links. But really, I only promote stuff that I think is way cool.