My Pretty Pink & Gold Bridal Shower
I’m way overdue on sharing this, but here it is, finally!! A quick glimpse of my bridal shower!
Without a doubt, one of the best days of my life.
I was completely overwhelmed by the love and support of our family and friends, and I couldn’t have asked for anything better.
We rented out a party room at Town Kitchen & Bar, one of my favorite brunch spots in Miami.
I got there a little too early, so Chelsea, one of my very best friends who I’ve known since I was born, met me at the bar for my first of many mimosas that day!
Gold kisses at the candy bar. Along with pretty much everything else fattening/delicious that you could have thought of.
The most beautiful cake pops I’ve ever seen…
Rice Krispies treats, mini cupcakes, and chocolate dipped marshmallows?! LOL my people really know me!
And I mean, come on! How freaking gorgeous are these macaroons?! GLITTER MACAROONS!!!
The hand-made body scrub favors my sister and my mom made were a huge hit too!
So yea, the decor was just amazing, and I had the best afternoon catching up with my family and my very best friends. Like Angie, who I’ve known since 7th grade!
And my Phi Mu sorority sisters who bring so much joy to my life! They’ve been there for me through all my dating failures, and now they’ll be at my wedding! Crazy how life happens.
My mom and my sister put so much effort into making this day fabulous, and it really really was.
So this is my obligatory sister/maid of honor picture!
And this is the three of us…my sister and my mom.
And yes, Joe finally showed up at the end since I pretty much forced him to!
But he loves me, so when I ask him to do stuff like show up and look pretty at places, he listens.
So that’s it, guys! An amazing day surrounded by a ton of people that we love. I can’t believe that we’ll be married in less than three months! Holy cow. I’d say that I never would have imagined in a million years that I’d be marrying this guy right here, but that’d be a flat out lie.
Because I knew. I knew on our very first date. I knew that this guy was different, and I knew that a lifetime of happiness was waiting for us.
So corny, I know. But too bad! It’s true!
I love this guy, and there’s really not much else I can say about it.
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.