Friday Roundup – 3/4/16
It’s Friday, people!!! Whoop whoop!
This week’s been a long one, but today I’m sharing some of my favorite posts I discovered the last couple of days.
So at some point this weekend, grab yourself a nice cup of coffee and treat yourself to a few uninterrupted minutes checking these out.
- Want to make a good impression right from the start? Check out Levo League’s 5 Ways to Be Memorable in 30 Seconds or Less.
- Joe LOVES waffles. But you know what he loves more than waffles (besides me)? Cinnamon rolls! So he’s totally gunna flip when I make these cinnamon roll waffles from Recipe Girl! Don’t even pretend you don’t want to make them!
- Got a bunch of recipes torn out from magazines with nowhere to put them? Try organizing them in cute file folders like Aimee did over at Itsoverflowing.
- This one’s a fun read for anyone who needs some fanciness in their life! Check out Idea Emilia’s 50 Ways To Be More Elegant! Yes to keeping flowers at home!
- Since it’s one of the things on my list of New Years Resolutions, I’m doing lots of reading these days! Right now, I’m reading Gillian Flynn’s Dark Places since I was so obsessed with Gone Girl, but I was so excited to come across Bustle’s 15 Books You’ll Get So Lost In You’ll Go Hours Without Eating, Sleeping, or Interacting With Another Human!
Enjoy your weekend, friend! Hope it’s a great one!
New to blogging? This might be a good place to start.
Oh, and I’m now offering 1-on-1 coaching sessions via phone to help answer any blogging questions you may have. $25 for a one hour session. Would love to share any advice I can give you, and make a new friend along the way! Contact me here for additional info 🙂
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.