Hi guys! Happy Friday! Another week, can you believe it?!
So my birthday was this week, which made it a particularly good one! Thanks to all of you who sent over your b-day wishes! Means a TON!
Anyway, here are my favorites from this week! Sit down for just 10 minutes, light a candle, open up a bottle of wine (because you know you need it after the craziness of this week) and check out a few of these!
1. 20-Minute Task List For Bloggers: Wonder Lass
2. Gluten-Free Funfetti Cake: What The Fork Food Blog
3. Simple Ways to Make Grown-Up Friends In A New City: Career Contessa
5. The 12 Best Apps for Female Professionals: Of Mercer
6. Take 5 For Yourself: Perfect Enough For Us
My happy moments from the week!
FIRST SELFIE IN OUR NEW HOUSE! Closing date’s supposed to be late October, and we’re so excited about it!!
A photo posted by Kayla Cruz (@kcruz012) on
My coworkers are so freaking awesome! Best birthday card ever!! Lol ? ? #100happydays #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #25 #prettylittlethings #thatsdarling #flashesofdelight #blog #blogger #blogging #lifestyleblogger #millennialblogger #miamiblogger #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram #instablog #crazycatlady A photo posted by Kayla Cruz (@kcruz012) on
Oh, and FYI.. I’m now offering 1-on-1 coaching sessions via phone to help answer any blogging questions you may have. I had my first call on Wednesday and it went super well! Looking forward to connecting with more of you!
$25 for a one hour session. Would love to share any advice I can give ya! Contact me here!
AND… my birthday giveaway is still live until Sunday! Giving away tons of cute stuff from Target’s dollar spot so go check that out!
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- June Blog Income Report
- You Can Make Money Blogging Without Tons of Page Views
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
Follow me on: