OMG it’s been so long since I’ve written a Friday Roundup but there’s too much awesome stuff going on and I NEED to share it with you guys! First of all, FREAKING TGIF my friends! It’s been such a long week and I’m so ready for the weekend! Hope you have awesome things planned!
But if at any point you need some good blog posts to catch up on, here are my picks from this week!
- Here Are All The Places That Will Give You Free Stuff on Your Birthday – Elite Daily
- How To Live on Less and Still Give to Others– Lydia-Lois
- 9 Tips For an Amazingly Productive Day– Kreanille Design
- How To Supercharge Your Productivity: Ditch Distractions & Get Sh*t Done– Dream Create Do
- 15 Simple Tips To Balance Your Mind Body And Soul– Mind Body Green
And in case you missed some of the highlights from this week:
Listen to my interview with Rachel Ritlop from the confused millennial here!
Let’s see…what else?! Well, as far as blogging goes, I published a bad-ass list of 100 blog post ideas to help us fight writer’s block!
BAM! 💖 been working on this post for a while but it’s finally up! (Link’s in my bio 👆🏻) Sharing 100 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas for those days when you have NO FREAKING IDEA what to write about! I absolutely LOVE creating content, but sometimes I get stuck and have zero motivation to write. So here’s to no more excuses! Let me know what you think! Happy Friday friends!! 💖🌷🌸😜
And then I had so much fun working with Haagen Dazs and Redbox on this post about dating YOURSELF!
Here’s what the perfect date night with yourself looks like! Sharing 5 tips for the perfect date night with YOURSELF on the blog today! (Link’s in my bio 👆🏻) Because I don’t know about you, but I don’t prioritize “me-time” as much as I should! So yea, last night was pretty amazing! How do you spend your me-time?! Any suggestions?! Gunna be making this more of a habit! Find Your #Aah #ad @HaagenDazs_US
A photo posted by Kayla Buell – Gen Y Girl (@kcruz012) on
And then just yesterday I shared with you guys why I’m actually kind of happy that my page views went down! Ready to keep on pushing!
Hi guys! One more day til Friday!! Woohoo! On the blog today I’m talking about something totally weird. I’m telling you why I’m actually happy that my page views dropped. I know!!! Crazy, right?? But yes, it was exactly the slap in the face that I needed to motivate me to work harder! Some people think that having a blog is super simple. But it’s not! It’s hard work and it takes so much dedication to keep pushing forward! So check out the post if you have a chance (link’s in my bio 👆🏻) and if you’ve ever experienced a drop in pageviews, what have you done to help turn that around?! 💖💖💖
So that’s this past week in a nutshell! Lots to do, lots going on and the hubby and I will be in California at the end of next week so I’m peeing in my pants from excitement! Any food recommendations? Cool drink spots? Let me know please please please!
Okay, have a FABULOUS weekend!
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.