Friday Roundup: 10/9/15
Happy Friday everyone!!! Hope you guys have had a fabulous week! Any cool plans this week?
I’m really sick (which I hate because I’m such a miserable sick person. Poor Joe, I feel really bad that he has to put up with me right now).
So anyway, I’ll probably be home resting all weekend. But please, go do something awesome if you’re able to!
And if you’re looking for some good reads this weekend, here are a few that I’m loving:
My happy moments from this week:
Finding out that our house is almost ready!!!
Just a couple months ago I was standing in our soon-to-be house and it didn’t even have a roof! Now we’ve got a roof, walls, doors, windows, and paint!!! It’s aaaaalmost ready, and I cannot wait to move in!! #tbt #nowallmymoneygoesaway #home #homeowner #adult #blog #blogger #blogging #lifestyleblogger #miamiblogger #thatsdarling #prettylittlethings #twentysomething #millennials #millennialblogger
Cheering on our team and actually having them win!
Aaaaaand, before you go, I just wanted to share some info about a free 3-part Video Series that Paul Angone’s put together!
Paul’s an incredibly smart and successful thought leader in the millennial space, and I’ve absolutely loved his previous books, 101 Secrets For Your Twenties, and All Groan Up.
He also happens to be writing the foreword for my book!! So I’m super happy about that!
But anyway, Paul’s put together a 3-Part Video Series called Unstuck: Crush The Things That Are Holding You Back.
Totally free to enroll, and tons of awesome info! I’ve just started the first of the three videos and I’m loving what Paul has to say. Because most of us HAVE been stuck at some point, and we could use all the help we can get.
Don’t you agree?
Here’s what Paul shares in this free course:
· The most proven and effective secret to moving forward and making progress (and it’s probably not what you think)
· The 6 biggest lies we believe that keep us stuck
· How to transform failures into your greatest successes
· The 10 most important questions you need to ask to live a purposeful, significant, and profitable life.
· The power of understanding and leveraging the “Pivotal Plot Points” in your life (especially the ones that didn’t go as planned)
· The secret to getting people to help you without even having to ask.
Aaaaaaand one more thing! When you enroll for his free course you’ll also get his ebook The 10 Key Ingredients to Finding Your Signature Sauce. (A few minutes after enrolling, you get an e-mail with the link to the ebook and it’s SO GOOD!)
At the end of the 3-part video course you’ll have the chance to snag one of the limited spots in Paul’s new, full online course Find Your Signature Sauce (which starts enrolling October 11th), where he goes more in depth in finding where your passion, purpose, and career collide and helps you create an actionable plan.
So yea, check it out!
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.