I live in Miami, so the minute the temperature hits 75 degrees, it’s considered Fall and it’s acceptable to pull out your Fall wardrobe.
LOL, yes, I’m serious.
Scarves and sweaters and my favorite Fall fashion trend….BOOTIES!
Shoes in general are way too expensive these days. And booties?? Sometimes they’re even MORE expensive than regular pumps.
But I hunted online and I found some super-cute ones all under $100!
- Steve Madden’s Gladly Dress Bootie – $60- $86.59
- Liliana Romane Chunky Riding Ankle Booties – $39.99
- Mattise Love In Fringe Booties – $86.95
- Steve Madden Hipster Bootie – $99.95
- ASOS Pointed Chelsea Ankle Boots – $81.00
- ASOS Taupe Heeled Western Ankle Boots – $99.00
- Steve Madden Jammie Bootie – $59.99 – $64.99
What do you think? What other Fall fashion trends are you loving right now? Let me know!
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- June Blog Income Report
- You Can Make Money Blogging Without Tons of Page Views
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now