Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
A couple weeks ago, Joe and I escaped for the weekend and went to Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival.
I probably gained 7 pounds while we were there, but ahhhh we had so much fun!!
Just to give you an idea of how beautiful everything was, I didn’t edit ANY of these photos.
I’ll usually add some brightness to them in Photoshop, but no. Not these. That’s how pretty the day was.
Let me tell you something, I loved the Flower & Garden festival so much more than Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. We went to Food & Wine last year, and it was so packed that we weren’t able to enjoy anything. This time around, we did, so I’m glad we made the decision to go when we did.
The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Joe kept pushing me telling me to keep moving because all I wanted to do was take pictures.
But can you blame me? Like, how cool are these?
Everything was so pretty.
There were tons of exhibits so those were pretty neat to see. This one was all about urban farms. Ughhhh LOVE those purple flowers.
And this chicken coop? How bad-ass is that?
Now even though this wasn’t Food and Wine, there was TONS OF FOOD AND TONS OF WINE!
It’s almost like a mini food & wine, since there are booths set up in pretty much all the countries with food and drinks to try.
So that’s what we did. We went to the world showcase and stopped every once in a while for food and drinks.
God, I look like such a tourist here.
But I don’t care, we had so much fun!
My favorite country has to be Italy. I could spend all day there. Had some bubbly Rose and I was totally in my happy place.
Morocco’s also one of my faves.
And then we stopped at AMERICA! Had one of the best pulled pork sliders of my life! For real, if you go, you HAVE to try it!
Sure, it looks like a hot mess, but OMG it was EVERYTHING!
And then on our way out, we stopped at some of the shops. I was so tempted to pick up one of these orbs! Aren’t they pretty?
I’m in love with succulents right now, so eventually, once we get our backyard done, these are going up pretty much anywhere I can stick them.
So yea, that was our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival experience.
We’ll definitely be back next year, especially since those margaritas from Mexico are the bomb.com.
I may or may not have had one too many!
Until next time, Disney!
DID YOU GUYS GET TO GO THIS YEAR? EVER BEEN BEFORE? WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PART?! Let me know in the comments!
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.