Easy Brunch Recipes With Honey Bunches of Oats
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
Alright guys, I’m officially an adult because I made some super yummy french toast for the first time and it didn’t burn, which means it was a success!
Now, brunch is the new thing, I suppose. Everyone does brunch. We don’t do breakfast. We don’t do lunch. On Saturdays and Sundays, we do brunch.
So today I’m showing you how to impress your friends with some super easy brunch recipes using Honey Bunches of Oats.
Here are a couple of my new favorite recipes featuring Honey Bunches of Oats, because brunch can be fun and easy to make AND yummy.
Honey Bunches of Oats French Toast
- French bread
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cinnamon sugar
- Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 box Honey Bunches of Oats With Crispy Almonds
- Maple Syrup
Grab your Honey Bunches of Oats cereal and put it in a ziplock bag.
Crush the cereal while it’s in the bag.
Mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
Slice your bread and dip a slice into the egg mixture. Coat both sides.
Coat each side of the bread with the crushed cereal. Don’t eat it yet!
Grab a pan, turn on the stove, and melt a bit of butter. Then, take your coated bread and place it on the pan. I did two slices at once. 3 minutes on one side, 3 minutes on the other. I also used my spatula to press down on the bread every once in a while.
Garnish and serve! Quickly- because these get cold fast.
I sliced up some strawberries and covered the french toast with some powdered sugar and cinnamon sugar. So impressed with myself, not gunna lie.
Then I poured some maple syrup on top and BAM! Honey Bunches of Oats French Toast!
The only thing I’ll mention here is that I used Honey Bunches of Oats Almond Cereal this time. Next time, I think I’ll use Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted, because the Honey Roasted cereal is a little bit sweeter.
But that’s the great thing about Post. Post has a variety of flavors to make everyone in the family happy!
Not to mention that you’ll be able to impress the heck out of your friends if you invited them over for brunch and served them this!
Honey Bunches Of Oats Parfaits
These are really easy, and I decided to make them to show you guys that cereal isn’t only for breakfast! It’s actually great for snacks throughout the day.
- Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
See how easy that is?
Cut up some strawberries.
Fill up some mason jars with yogurt about half way. Add strawberries.
Add Honey Bunches of Oats (I used Honey Roasted). Add more strawberries.
Repeat as many times as you want!
Grab a spoon and enjoy!
See how easy that is?!
Now go plan a brunch for all your friends. You can run out to Walmart to grab all the stuff you need.
Walmart’s also got Honey Bunches of Oats Crunch O’s and Kung Fu Panda Po Power Crunch cereals, so you might want to give those a try!
And if you’ve got a sweet tooth like me, and looking for some better-for-you breakfast alternatives, pick up the new Honey Bunches of Oats Gluten Free Chocolate Cereal and let me know what you think!
Looking For Some career advice? Pre-Order my new Book!:
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.