Blog Income Report April- June 2016
Hi guys! Again, I’m super late with this blog income report, but hey! Better late than never, right?!
But I AM super-happy to say that I have a handful of new projects I’m working on right now, and I really think you guys are gunna LOVE them. Can’t wait to start sharing them with you!
Anyway, last blog income report (Q1) I shared the very sad fact that traffic had been going down pretty substantially over the past few months.
Well, uh… that’s still the case right now, at least for me, but that hasn’t stopped me from making a part-time income from my blog! Whoop whoop!
It’s amazing to think that 5 years ago I started this blog on a total whim, and here I am today finding ways to monetize something that I love doing.
So here’s what the breakdown looked like for April, May, and June:
Miscellaneous Sponsored Work: $525
Social Fabric Sponsored Posts: $400
Clever Girls Sponsored Posts: $175
Building A Framework: $40
Google Adsense: $11.38
Amazon Associates: $15.54
TOTAL: $1,187.13 (23,979 Pageviews)
- Living A Bold Life As A Blogger
- Overcoming Stress + Anxiety In Your Twenties
- 10 Adulting Moments Most Of Us Will Experience In Our Twenties
- How To Put Together A Pretty Mimosa Bar For Brunch
Miscellaneous Sponsored Work: $465
Social Fabric Sponsored Posts: $545
Building A Framework: $40
Google Adsense: $17.07
Amazon Associates: $4.80
TOTAL: $1,087.30 (22,323 Pageviews)
- Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- Pumps For Work: Amazon Shoe Haul
- Easy Ways To Save Money With Groupons Coupons
- Surviving The Corporate World In Your Twenties
Social Fabric Sponsored Posts: $705
Building A Framework: $10
Google Adsense: $14.51
Amazon Associates: $14.52
TOTAL: $764.95 (28,237 Pageviews)
- How To Maintain A Profitable Blog While Having A Full Time Job
- How To Take Your Instagram To The Next Level
- 7 Must-Have Books For Graduates
So yea, I was pretty happy with those numbers given all the craziness that’s been going on.
My book launched in June, which accounts for the slight drop that month, but I’m only one human being and there’s only so much I can do with my time!
Every time I share these blog income reports with you guys, I love all the e-mails I get with questions and I love how so many of you tell me that you didn’t think it was possible to make money with less than 30,000 page views.
YOU SO CAN!
You have to work really hard…
You might have to sacrifice a little bit of sleep…
But it’s 100% possible.
So don’t let your page views discourage you.
Don’t let people tell you that you need 100k+ page views to make money as a blogger.
BECAUSE IT’S A LIE!
Just look at my numbers!
Now for the fun stuff…I put together a list of my favorite blogging resources, so click here to download your copy!
Want to see more of my income reports? Here they are:
Know anyone who could use some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!