The 52 Lists Project | Week 2: List Your Favorite Characters From Books, Movies, Etc.
It’s a place where I can be raw and real and just get a few ideas going. So far, I’m loving it.
If you want to join in on the 52 lists challenge, go ahead and order yours and get started! It’s only $10 on Amazon and it’s exactly what I think a lot of us need to help push through our writer’s block. Anyway, here’s week #2.
List Your favorite characters from books + MOVIES
- Hermione Granger – Yes, I’m a huge POTTERhead. No, I’m not sorry.
- Belle from Beauty & the Beast – Yes, I’ve cried watching the new trailers.
- Sansa Stark + Daenerys Targaryen from Game Of Thrones – Come back already, please.
- Rick Grimes from the Walking Dead – Love me a good angry Rick.
- Elizabeth Gilbert in Eat Pray Love – Because she learned Italian and traveled the world, duh.
- Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby – Not sure if it’s the character himself or Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie. #swoon
- Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games – The epitome of a girl boss who doesn’t take shit from anyone. Also, my soulmate.
Find a common personality trait between your favorite characters. What is one character trait that you admire in your favorite characters that you can work towards this week?
When I first read this prompt, I had no idea what to write down. But then it hit me.
That’s what I admire in these characters (minus Jay Gatsby, maybe).
I’m drawn to characters that have the courage to stand up for what’s right. Characters who take no prisoners in doing so. People who have the courage to follow their dreams and do the big scary things that most of us just dream about. Those are the people that I respect and admire. And yea, I love a good strong female lead.
I like to think that I’m brave. That I’m bold. That I stand up for the things that I believe in. Sure, that’s gotten me in trouble before, but it’s also shaped me into who I am today. And if I’m ever even 25% like Katniss Everdeen, I’ll be more than okay with that.
The girl kicks ass. (Read the books if you haven’t already.)
Now it’s your turn! What are some of YOUR favorite characters? Let me know in the comments!
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS ON BLOGGING:
LOOKING FOR SOME CAREER ADVICE?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
OTHER STUFF YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
FOLLOW ME ON:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.