The 52 Lists Project | Week 1: Goals + Dreams For This Year
I’ve been struggling with this whole being creative thing lately, so I’m using The 52 Lists Project to push me, especially during those times when I have zero desire to write.
The goal here isn’t to come up with the perfect answers to the prompt or to create lists that are perfectly crafted. Instead, the goal is to be raw and real and just freaking jot down whatever comes to mind.
So that’s what I’m going to be doing and if you’re kind of in that same kind of creative rut, join me! The journal is $10 on Amazon and it’s exactly what I think a lot of us need to help push through our writer’s block. Anyway, here’s week #1.
List Your Goals & Dreams For The Year
- Live a healthier lifestyle
- Try new recipes
- Finish paying off all remaining debt
- Fence in our backyard and have a comfy outdoor space
- Kick butt at work, pushing myself creatively
- Create an income-generating online product
- Prioritize more “me” time
- Practice yoga at least twice a month
- Pursue speaking gigs whenever possible
- Increase volunteer work
- Read more books and actually finish them
- Visit at least two new places I’ve never been to before
- Create a better balance between working, blogging, and family time
- Collaborate with other like-minded bloggers and professionals on fun projects
- Write more consistently
- Find additional freelance writing clients
- Work on better managing my anxiety
- Hit 50,000 page views per month
- Spend more time working on printables for Etsy store
Now it’s your turn! I came up with 19 of them, but just tell me ONE. What’s ONE goal you’ve set for yourself this year? Let me know in the comments!
One of my favorite books on blogging:
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!