Feeling that creative rut lately, and looking for some blog post ideas? Well my friend, you’ve come to the right place!
Here are 100 lifestyle blog post ideas for those days when you have absolutely NO FREAKING CLUE what to blog about! Enjoy!
- 10 things you probably don’t know about me post
- Share your top 10 favorite movies
- Travel bucket list
- Travel essentials
- How to properly pack a suitcase
- Favorite childhood memory
- An interview with someone you admire
- Inspirational quotes and/or your thoughts on them
- Outfit of the day post
- Recipe post
- Share a few embarrassing stories with your readers
- Favorite restaurants
- Friday favorites post where you link to your favorite articles/sites from that week
- 10 things I can’t live without post
- Top 5 beauty products of all time
- Book review
- Music playlist post
- Date ideas post
- Weekend snapshot post where you share with your readers what you did that weekend
- Monthly goals
- Your favorite blogs that you read regularly
- Podcasts your readers need to listen to
- Share with your readers your biggest success in life so far
- Share with your readers your most epic failures and how you overcame them
- Talk about an important life lesson you’ve learned recently
- Your morning routine
- Your bedtime routine
- How you relax after a long day
- Share with your readers your idea of “the perfect day”
- A “day in the life of me” post where you write about what a typical day looks like for you
- Grocery haul post showing your readers your latest finds from the grocery store
- Beauty/fashion haul post showing your readers the latest things you’ve bought
- Ask your readers a question
- Write a letter to a younger version of yourself
- Top 10 TV series of all time
- Your favorite books
- A post about why you started blogging
- An arts and crafts tutorial
- Host a giveaway
- A what’s in my bag post
- Share your fitness routine
- Talk about your favorite way to exercise
- A post about your dream job
- If you could have lunch with one influential person, who would it be?
- Share your favorite phone apps
- A monthly must-haves post (things you’re currently obsessed with)
- Things that make you happy post
- Share the things that keep you organized
- When do you feel the most creative?
- Participate in a challenge (think push-up challenge or no-spend challenge) + share your experience
- Share pictures of your workspace
- Your favorite blogging tools
- Talk about a hobby of yours
- Your favorite YouTube channels
- Q & A post (ask for questions on your social media channels and answer them on your blog)
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- Find a TedTalk you love, embed it into a blog post, and write about it
- X things I’ve learned in X amount of years post (you can publish it on your birthday)
- Favorite Etsy shops
- Birthday wish list
- A list of your favorite people to follow on Twitter
- Share a freebie (create a checklist or a printable or something your readers can download)
- Share your pet peeves
- Make a reverse bucket list – share all the cool things you’ve done already
- Talk about your pets if you have any and why you love them so much
- Write about a particular fashion trend you’re loving (or hating)
- 5 fun things to do with your friends
- Visit a new coffee or donut shop, take lots of pictures, and write about it
- Share your favorite things about Fall,Winter, Spring, and Summer (a separate post each season)
- Put together a roundup post (ex: 10 beautiful spring tablescapes)
- Write about your strengths
- Write about your weaknesses
- How do you love to spend your “me-time”?
- Free activities to do in your city
- What’s your family like?
- Things you love about your significant other
- Share some budgeting/finance advice
- If there’s an article you’ve read lately that you’ve LOVED, share it and let everyone know how you feel about it
- Your favorite brands
- Write about your fears – what scares you?
- Put together a gift guide
- Share pictures from any trip you take
- Things you’ve learned from your mom or dad
- Planners and stationary that you’re loving
- Put together a best-friend care package
- Share your favorite cocktail recipe
- Your favorite Instagram accounts to follow
- Have an at-home spa night
- Subscription box review
- Share your favorite healthy snacks
- How to spring clean your life/blog
- How to throw a dinner party/brunch
- Home tour (just don’t give away your address in case creepers are reading)
- Everyday makeup routine
- Favorite dollar store/drug store finds
- Things you don’t mind splurging on
- Productivity tips
- Food prepping
- Share any life hacks that you know
- DIY gifts for any occasion
So there! No more excuses! Get to writing!
Want to print out the list and check them off as you go? click on the image, subscribe, and it’s yours!
Here’s another good blog post idea:
Grocery Shopping haul! Want to save money while you’re at it? Check out IBOTTA! Create an account using my referral code and you can earn an extra $10 when you redeem your first rebate!
And in case you haven’t heard, I’ve been offering 1-on-1 coaching sessions to help bloggers take their blogs to the next level. So if you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you! Would love to share any advice I can give you, and make a new friend along the way! Contact me here for additional info.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS ON BLOGGING!
Know anyone who could use SOME career advice?
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.